Saturday, December 1, 2007

As of 11:32pm Saturday 1st December.

Well, we launched our second practice session, but I kinda call it the first anyway because our Electric guitarist Mr Isaac finally joined in. I have to say, it turned out even more brilliantly than I was expecting. Especially the planet shakers songs. It was a great practice session. My voice is a little scratchy at the moment. I've never usually sung for anything and suddenly I'm singing like 10 songs in a row. Need more water.

Good practice session. We haven't been through the entire song list yet, but this is a great start. The potential is starting to shine through.

Look forward to the concert guys. It's going to be a blast.


KJ out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

cheers!! i'm the 1st to add comment here..=p

Add some pix to d blog...!! then can c d b4 n after effect of practice + amazing process of giving out flyers...=P