Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I meant to post this in yesterday, but well, it ain't that late right? I mean, regular update doesn't mean LIVE update.

Anyway, this is just an update on yesterday's practice session - 4/12/07.

We've finally managed to test out all the songs on our list. Some of them are still a little rough. Edward's bass solo is still in the fog. And there are a couple of things that we wanted to try that still haven't materialized yet. We'll get there I suppose. At least now we know what we'll be singing and playing. Only 2 more songs left to go that will be a little harder to learn. My composition and Adam's composition.

Coming up today is actually Adam's school camp and immediately after that will be the TeenStreet thingie so Ivan and Edward will be away. The next practice session is on the 14th. Pray and hope that everyone doesn't completely forget what we've done so far.

In all honesty, I have no idea how this is going to work out by the 29th, but I have faith that it will. I'm almost 100% sure (we can never truly be 100% sure can we?) that this is one of God's great plans. So, saying this will fail is sorta insulting Him isn't it? So yes, it will succeed and we will do our best.

Continue to pray for us.

KJ out.

No comments: