Monday, December 17, 2007

Today's another day and another practice session. I wouldn't say it was a bad day, just a slightly rougher one. I believe the devil has started his offensive. Typical of him to be a procrastinating bozo but last minute attacks are still attacks.

The first form of offensive has taken the form of a slightly rough practice song. There's just one particular song that started getting on nerves today. We will get it right, eventually, but it's so frustrating to hear something and not be able to come close to what it really is when you play it. I think it really is all in our heads. Sure it has to sound good. But that doesn't mean it has to sound perfectly like the original. I have to think up some ways to make the song our own.

Which is going to be really difficult considering the second attack the devil has given. I'm falling sick. I'm not sick yet. It's just that feeling you get when you know you're going to fall sick. Your throat starts acting up and your head feels a little light. I can't afford to fall sick now. Not so near the 29th. But thinking on the bright side, if I recover before the 29th, I won't be ill ON the 29th. But that's just very very positive thinking. I'm going to take some rest, drink a billion liters of water and sweat myself healthy. And pray that God get rid of this pathetic attempt to slow me down. I shall not be moved. Practice continues tomorrow and I will be fit as a fiddle. That's not a particularly good comparison by the way. A fiddle is a big chunk of dead wood with some metal strings all over it covered in varnish. I don't want to be some dead wood. I'm going to be as fit as a ... fit thing.

Pray for me that this sickness doesn't affect me for the 29th. Pray that I might get well immediately and pray that no one else in the crew catches an illness.

-KJ out.

2 comments:

Michelle Wu Huey Yi said...

hi KJ! its michelle here. i have a blog actually. hehehe. www.pinkpuffle.blogpsot.com and get well soon yea! :D

Anonymous said...

hi KJ! its Nigel here. i have a blog actually. hehehe. www.whatisablogidonthaveablog.blogspot.com and get well soon yea! :D