Thursday, December 6, 2007

Well, minor setback yet again.

Tomorrow is the 7th and it happens to be Taylor's College's open day. I thought of using that opportunity to attack some passerby-s and hand out a ton more flyers. Turns out, I have a problem. Firstly I forgot that I left all the flyers that I had already printed in church. Secondly, my master copy is crumpled so I have to reprint. Thirdly I ran out of printer paper. Fourthly I've been a little busy this week and have had no time at all to visit the shops.

Oh darn.

The funny thing is that I keep reminding myself to nick some paper from my Music School and somehow or other I keep forgetting to do that. I might go and photocopy some tomorrow and attack the crowd on Saturday (still Taylor's Open day. Funnily enough, they have 3 open days so why don't they call it 'Taylors College Open DAYS'?) and I might be going in solo.
Isaac is thinking of attacking the Sunway Pyramid crowd either way. We'll see how that turns out.

The next practice session is a little far off - 14th of this month. It's all Adam's fault.


Just kidding.

Adam is off to school camp and immediately after that, can you believe it, it's Teen Street and Edward and Ivan are going. So we've got an entire bunch of days with no practices and I just pray and hope that everyone doesn't forget what we've already done. So guys, pray that we remember the past 2 practice sessions.


That's it for this minor update.


KJ out.

P.S. If you're from CBC, drop a comment so that I know you guys actually read this thing. And I guess over the next few days, since there aren't any practice sessions, I'll give my short (or not so short) little testimony on why and how I came about doing this project in the first place.

No comments: