Friday, December 28, 2007

I haven't been updating for a bit.

We've finally got ourselves an LCD operator. That problem has finally been settled. Praise the Lord.

There are however some other hitches. We've had some more practice sessions after Christmas. Friday's another one coming in a few hours from now. The major problem I have now is that the sound is crappy. We don't have a proper sound techie at the moment and Uncle Chris is perhaps the only one who can save us now. We've got 1 more day to sound check and see if everything works properly. Other than that we're getting along nicely with the songs and arrangements. Adam was the next one to fall sick. I myself haven't completely healed yet. My nasal cavity is still clogged with the biggest amount of goop you can imagine.

There are some leftover fliers and I have no idea what I want to do with them. I expected some response from the other churches but I guess we're on our own this time around. No posters and fliers circulated anywhere else. I'll just paste the rest of the posters around the place and distribute the fliers to perhaps a last housing area or something.

I do hope we can sort out the sound system in this final practice session. It's only a day away. My nerves are starting to get to me in a way that I've never felt before. I'm just shrugging off every question I've got. I don't know who's coming. I don't know if it's going to work. I don't know if they'll like the music. I don't know anything. I just know we've got to do this.

Come to think of it, I'll be writing 'aftermath' posts soon enough. And my personal testimony isn't up yet. So wait for that. I'm sorry for the extreme delay. It'll be up soon. I promise.

-KJ out

No comments: